8.06.2010

Pictures


We've updated the pictures, including some from Steve's birthday. There are more Steve's birthday photos on Nana's camera which I hope she'll post soon. We will also have one last celebration this Sunday with Grandma and Grandpa Kennedy. (The link above takes you to the August album. There are some pictures at the end of the July album as well so you should take a look at that too.)

On an unrelated topic, Steve brought home a stomach bug from daycare. I think Matt got a touch of it. I have been lucky to escape thus far (*knock on wood*). The past three mornings he has woken up covered in, well, I bet you can guess. It has not been fun. He isn't eating much, maybe some graham crackers, or toast. He is drinking a lot of juice, so I guess that's a positive sign. I was really hoping this would be over with by today, but it doesn't appear that way. Oh well. Life goes on. 

No comments:

Post a Comment