We have reached the point where I will be going in every week for a check. I've tried very hard to make the appointments after school, but wasn't able to a couple of times. Thank goodness I have an awesomely flexible co-teacher who will watch my students for me.
Anyway, the appointment. My BP was good again, 118/60. I somehow managed to gain 7 pounds in two weeks. With the pound lost from the last appointment, I'm up 15 pounds total. We will see how the last month goes.
The doctor also seems to think something is wrong with me (joking) seeing as I'm not dilated at all and haven't had any contractions. I think its totally fine. She seems to think I want the baby to come early. I wouldn't mind a few days early, but almost a month? Those sick days are very precious. She drew blood and did the GBS test. That's to see if I have a strain of strep that would require antibiotics at delivery. We will hope the answer is no.
In other news, that fabulous co-teacher I mentioned and I took our two boys, plus Steve's girlfriend to Monkey Joe's this morning. We followed that with a lunch at McDonalds, and then naps for Steve and I. Unfortunately, I had to wake Steve up from his nap to get to the doctor on time. But he managed to charm everyone. He was very well-behaved all day.
Some pictures from our day...








Anyway, the appointment. My BP was good again, 118/60. I somehow managed to gain 7 pounds in two weeks. With the pound lost from the last appointment, I'm up 15 pounds total. We will see how the last month goes.
The doctor also seems to think something is wrong with me (joking) seeing as I'm not dilated at all and haven't had any contractions. I think its totally fine. She seems to think I want the baby to come early. I wouldn't mind a few days early, but almost a month? Those sick days are very precious. She drew blood and did the GBS test. That's to see if I have a strain of strep that would require antibiotics at delivery. We will hope the answer is no.
In other news, that fabulous co-teacher I mentioned and I took our two boys, plus Steve's girlfriend to Monkey Joe's this morning. We followed that with a lunch at McDonalds, and then naps for Steve and I. Unfortunately, I had to wake Steve up from his nap to get to the doctor on time. But he managed to charm everyone. He was very well-behaved all day.
Some pictures from our day...








No comments:
Post a Comment