Yes, everyone, I am still in fact pregnant. Here is why this shouldn't surprise anyone: I was born late. My brother was born late. Matt was born late. His brother was born late. Our niece, Sasha, was born late. And Steve was born late.
Babies in our family don't want to come early, or even on time. They want to stay tucked in there nice and cozy for as long as possible. Why????? Don't they know there is a whole world of people waiting to meet them, snuggled them, and play with them?
Anyway, here I am, in all of my splendor.

The weather has been ridiculous for March. I'm not complaining. I just wasn't prepared for it, and neither were my feet and ankles:

I will make a visit to the doctor tomorrow afternoon, assuming nothing crazy happens overnight. Like, I go into labor. If Baby Boy follows suit and does not show up early, I have 4 more days of school left. My students are not looking forward to it. But, they can't have me forever.
Babies in our family don't want to come early, or even on time. They want to stay tucked in there nice and cozy for as long as possible. Why????? Don't they know there is a whole world of people waiting to meet them, snuggled them, and play with them?
Anyway, here I am, in all of my splendor.

The weather has been ridiculous for March. I'm not complaining. I just wasn't prepared for it, and neither were my feet and ankles:

I will make a visit to the doctor tomorrow afternoon, assuming nothing crazy happens overnight. Like, I go into labor. If Baby Boy follows suit and does not show up early, I have 4 more days of school left. My students are not looking forward to it. But, they can't have me forever.
No comments:
Post a Comment