7.13.2009

Beautiful Wisconsin Weekend



Friday started out kind of gray and drizzly, but shaped up just in time for a Brewers/Dodgers game at Miller Park. Unfortunately, we lost...in extra innings. Oh well. It would be nice to win them all, but that's just not possible!



Saturday our friends Nick and Becky brought their two boys over for some sun and pool time. We had a great time enjoying the not-too-hot weather out by the pool. After they left, we spent a solid two and a half hours making waffles for the freezer. Well, Matt spent that amount of time. I took a little nap then pretended to help.

We wrapped things up yesterday by sleeping in (until 11!!), and then I laid out and finished book #9 (London is the Best City in America). We headed north for dinner with Maury, and a quick stop at Jean's since we were in the neighborhood. 

I haven't been getting to bed as early as I'd like, which means I sleep in pretty late. The reason behind this is Little K has decided that 10 p.m. until 12 a.m. is a good time for ninja practice. Last night though, I either willed him/her to sleep or I was just tired enough to ignore it, and I went to bed before midnight (I think). Maybe I should try that again tonight and see if it really works.:)

Exciting things happening this week: an eye doctor appointment tomorrow morning, and a regular check-up on Thursday afternoon.


1 comment: