7.22.2009

What does a pregnant lady eat when her husband has to attend class?

   

Pizza rolls!!! Not as many as several months ago (15 as opposed to 42), but since we didn't have to come up with something super-tasty, pizza rolls were tops on the list.

In case you're wondering what a kitty does after presenting his family with the mouse that has been tormenting him for weeks, wonder no more:

  

I think I'm going to spend some gift cards now, one at Barnes and Noble and the last few dollars of one from Cold Stone. I live a very exciting life, don't I?

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the craving...after seeing this post, I HAD to have some pizza rolls. Which I am actually eating at the moment...haha. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mr. Kitty has a most excellent facial expression of smug and relaxation - the mouse must have really been driving him nutty. Super cute! :)

    ReplyDelete