Both cars are clean and ready for a baby. Matt installed the car seat bases today. That's how exciting things are around here!
Now, for a confession. I love taco pizza. It is my favorite kind of pizza, but very hard to find. The Pizza Hut in Atlantic always used to have it (Mom, do they still make it?), and the old Casey's in Atlantic also used to make it. But when we moved to Waldorf and I tried to order a taco pizza from the Pizza Hut there, the person on the phone thought I was insane. Apparently not every Pizza Hut makes a good taco pizza.
Anyway, Friday night Matt decided he either wanted tacos or pizza for dinner (but not both, he is not a fan). We decided to go with a delivery place on Washington/Rte. 20 here for pizza. Much to my delight, when we checked the menu online, there was an option for TACO PIZZA!!!
Yeah! Of course that's what I ordered, and boy was it delicious. Matt had plain old pepperoni and onion. He liked his, but mine was WAY better.
Like I said, we're not very exciting around here. I have another doctor's appointment on Thursday, a Brewers game on Friday, and I think that's about all we can handle this week. I know that Matt has class on Wednesday night and Saturday all day, so I might use one of the free movie passes Jean gave us to go see the new Harry Potter movie. Or I might just sit around, read some books, and get a tan. Little K has agreed, at least for a day or two, to sit tight so my mom and dad can enjoy their vacation on Bear Island with Speck and Maria. I sure hope we can make it until at least the 27th and then their vacation won't be cut short. We'll have to see.
No comments:
Post a Comment