6.24.2009

Book Count

A week ago I went to the library and picked up 6 books.  You may recall that Matt estimated it would take me a week per book, thus getting us to Little K's due date without another trip to the library needed.

As of 10:35 p.m., Wednesday June 24, here are the books I have finished:

Whacked
The End of Manners (not recommended)
Summer at Tiffany (Kate, you should definitely read this)
The Garden of Last Days (definitely recommended for any and all who love to read)

Matt way underestimated my abilities. That's okay, he'll learn some day.

2 comments:

  1. I'm just glad she didn't BUY those books!!! Imagine all the money she could have saved if she discovered the library in 2002???

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess you have to go check out War and Peace. That should take you about a week at your pace.

    ReplyDelete