6.28.2009

High Chair Teaser Pics

Angie does such a good job writing these updates that I don't even have to think about it. I do, however, have some "teaser photos" to share with everyone.

You may or may not know, but after Angie's grandpa died, we pulled an oooooooollllllddddd high chair out of the basement. I believe her grandpa used it, as well as Angie & her brother Jake. We're not sure of the history prior to her Grandpa using it, so there's a chance this thing is a century old!!!

Anyway, it was in pretty rough shape when we unearthed it.





I did some work on it. Its not done, but here's most of the seat and all of the legs... in seperate pieces, of course...








When its done, I'll share more pics and details of the work I put into it. It hasn't been easy, but the results will be worth it.

1 comment:

  1. Matt,
    It's beautiful! Grandpa and Grandma Drennan (and the greats too) would be so proud and pleased!! Another generation goes on!
    A.

    ReplyDelete