6.17.2009

Oops!

You all probably want a Little K update, don't you?

Let's start by saying this little baby is very active, and not always at appropriate times! Matt has been treated to many a show just watching my belly move. A couple of times he has come to bed, looked at my belly and seen unbelievable things happening while I just sleep away. Those are the good times. It is getting harder to sleep through the moving though. 

In case you're wondering what it looks and feels like, think back to the cinema classics with Sigourney Weaver, the Alien series. It feels like the baby is going to burst through my belly, kind of like this:



I'm sure that won't happen.

Sarah and Greg sent their cloth diapers our way and they arrived yesterday. We do need a few more, so I'm not washing diapers every day, but these are a fantastic start. 

I don't return to the doctor until the 26th. She wanted to wait 3 weeks between appointments this time around so we could do all of the blood work and other tests this next time around. I'm not sure when the last ultrasound will be, but it should be shortly after that. Maybe Mom will luck out and it will happen when she comes in to town for the shower on the 3rd. We'll see...

1 comment:

  1. Haha..I couldn't agree more. Sometimes I do think Hadley is just going to pop out of my belly like this!! Hope you are doing well!!

    ReplyDelete