Updates on the lives of Matt, Angie, Steve, Evan, and Flop. And some other random things that I feel are important for sharing.
8.26.2009
Bath Time!
In an effort to calm Steve down, and because I love giving him a bath, we had bath time tonight after dinner. Steve got to use a blanket/towel from Grandma that Flop tested out this spring. Both approve, I believe.
Once I figure out that he wanted the warm water running on him, he calmed right down in the bath. I don't know if there was something I ate that he particularly liked, but I haven't eaten anything that he's particularly hated either. I guess that's good. :)
He looks so calm now. Something you ate?
ReplyDeleteOnce I figure out that he wanted the warm water running on him, he calmed right down in the bath. I don't know if there was something I ate that he particularly liked, but I haven't eaten anything that he's particularly hated either. I guess that's good. :)
ReplyDelete