8.02.2009

What time is it? GAME TIME!

Last internal check 5 minutes ago. Fully dialated and the nurse can even feel hair on the top of the head.

Learning that, Angie said "let's get this show on the road!" the doctor is on her way and we are preparing to start to push. Well, Angie will push. Not me.

Really, all Angie wants to do is eat (cause she hasn't in over 24 hours). Seriously. She said that. I'm not making it up.

Later, I will post a couple funny stories about rattling keys like during a kickoff and about Donnie's veteranary skills. Good stuff.

Next time I post will likely include a picture of our kid!

I'm kinda excited. Shhhhh... Don't tell anyone.


-- Post From Matt's iPhone

5 comments:

  1. Hazza! It's Little K time!

    Also, you should immediately ground L.K. for using Angie as a punching bag for the past several months.

    WOOOT!

    Pre-emptive Fivers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cannot wait its almost 4 am here. What are you guys doing to me? :) I love you both and can not wait for the big announcement!

    ReplyDelete
  3. No matter what time it is, have those people get your wife a turkey sandwich! I remember how she feels! This is so exciting; what a cool play by play today matt. Awaiting the news !!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. premature congrats from Sue and I, it's late and I have to crash. This has been a good preview for me for 4 months from now.... Looking forward to reading about it tomorrow morning. Congrats again Angie! .... and Matt.

    -Rob

    ReplyDelete
  5. I suppose it's out of line to demand that Angie birth a child before I go to bed right?

    Ah well, I hope to wake up to news and pics of Little K. Sweet live blogging through labor!

    ReplyDelete