It has been a pretty mild weekend @ the Kennedy Compound. Grandma Jean, Josh, Teri, Cam & Sasha left on Friday morning for the family reunion in Hillman, MN. While it sucks that Angie, Steve and I missed the chance to fish, four-wheel, bbq and golf at our Aunt Judy & Uncle Whitey's lake, its probably better that way, as I'm not sure Angie and I could have managed an 8+ hour drive with a less-than-two-week-old Steve.
Despite not heading to Minnesota, Angie, Steve and I still made it out of the house. This past Saturday marked the 13th Cedarburg Bocce Classic, a bocce tournament organized by one of my high school classmates. While we don't yet have photographic evidence of Steve competing in the tournament (he was too busy sleeping and eating to be bothered with bocce), we did manage to catch him during one of his rest periods.
Early this afternoon, Steve was bored with the TNT's coverage of the PGA Championship, so he decided to take a nap before witnessing the first ever time Tiger was beaten after having a 54 hole lead. Congrats to Y.E. Yang on his win! Congrats, more though, to Stephen, for figuring out when it is appropriate to nap during a golf tournament. This really is an acquired skill.
Somewhere during a commercial break, Angie and Steve had a kissy-moment. So, not only does he look like a crazy man looking for a kiss (look @ the eyes!), but when he got his lips close enough, he actually started sucking Angie's lips... like on a nipple.... ahh, the life of a 2 week old.
Lastly, if you didn't know, Angie loves to read. She's quickly passing that on to little Steve. I think she averages 2-5 books a day lately. One of these days I'm going to learn how to read out-loud so I can read such classics like the Baseball Almanac, Sun Tzu's "The Art of War," and Douglas Adams' "The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy." If you know me at all, these all live on the top literature shelf right next to the "Calvin & Hobbes Anthology." Well, my top shelf... maybe not Angie's.......
No comments:
Post a Comment