8.01.2009

No news is...

...well, usually we say "good news." I guess it's good news, just not the news everyone was expecting or wanting to hear for the past few days.

Little K has not arrived on his/her own as of yet. It's looking like we'll be heading in to the hospital tomorrow at 5:30 a.m. I'm not really sure what's going to happen when I get there, if they'll give me the pitocin right away, or do some other things then give the pitocin. I'll let you know after it's all said and done.

My parents are here, having arrived last night. We received a very cool quilt from Emily that has pieces of a shirt from Matt, a shirt from Dad, and one of Grandpa's shirts. When I have a picture, I'll post. 

We'll maybe head up to Cedarburg this afternoon to celebrate 60 years of Norseness in honor of Mark and Kurt both turning 30. Other than that, no big plans. Just making sure everything is in order for me to be out of the house for a few days.

It will be Matt's job to keep everyone posted, and I'm not sure if he'll do it here, on Facebook, or via email. Just check everywhere (maybe even the sky!) tomorrow for news of the newest Kennedy finally appearing.

No comments:

Post a Comment