No news is good news, right? The gunk in his eye has cleared up, the stitches from his circumcision are all but out and he's eating quite well. I'm still convinced that the nurse doesn't know how to measure a baby. I measured him at 23.5 yesterday afternoon, but she could only come up with 22 in the doctor's office. I think 22 is the same number he was 2 weeks ago! I'd be quite surprised if he didn't get any taller considering he's put on a pound and a half. He's up to 9 lb, 6 oz.
If you have any questions beyond this, post a comment or send us an email. We'd be happy to answer!
Same nurse? Or a metric tape measure? Either way, it appears life is good for Steve.!
ReplyDeleteSame nurse, indeed. The first time she measured him, she measured from the end of the strip, though the markings didn't start until 2 inches in.
ReplyDelete