8.02.2009

'twas the night before Christmas...

Not a creature was stirring... except for Matt. I'm sure Angie's parents and our cat, Flop, are sound asleep. Angie is busy snoring up a storm. I'm here, though, wide awake like a kid on Christmas eve.

At least I'm doing something productive, though, right? I found a slick app for my phone (BlogPress) which allows me to post to the blog without having to fire up the real computer. So, I guess that means I have figured out how I am going to dicument this (sime might say life-changing?) event and keep the world posted. Unfortunately, the camera on my phone sucks, so you probably won't see many photos until later in the week when we have time to get settled. Rest assured, though, pics will be posted to one of our Picasa albums at a minimum.

Right, well, it's time to put the phone down and try to sleep... Or at least listen to Angie snore.

-- Post From Matt's iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment