8.05.2009

Short and Sweet

Just wanted to say thanks to everyone for their congratulatory blessings, prayers and all. It's been a rough, but good, couple of days. Last night was tough, but better because we were at home and Matt was here to help.  Flop is really confused, but seemed very happy to see me yesterday. In fact, Mom said that he hadn't snuggled with anyone since I'd been gone, and he snuggled with me right away.

I'll try to write more when I'm a little more put together and give my perspective (for those who are interested) on everything that's happened. Right now, I'm going to rest before Steve wakes up again to be fed.

1 comment:

  1. Hi m&a! The 1st night is a tough one; tonight should be better! Take care of yourself Angie while you recouperate. We love the blog and your excitement; the photos are great! It was great to see a picture of all the p's at the delivery; very cool! Rest. Drink tons of water for mr. Steve, and don't forget to eat...you'll do great as parents!

    ReplyDelete