8.24.2009

Random Things


1) Our ice dispenser finally works! When we bought the house, the ice maker worked (and has continued to), but not the dispenser. Nana was kind enough to purchase a new one for us and it arrived today. Hooray!

2) Steve is officially a big boy. He's sleeping in his own room, in his own bed now. And after trying to nap in the living room on a separate couch than he was on this afternoon, I have no idea how we ever slept with him in our room. He's noisy.

3) I'm gearing back up for school, kind of. I will be there for the first day, Sept. 1, but then will be taking leave for a while after that (how long is yet to be seen; it's kind of dependent on Matt's job situation). Steve and I went to school today for a couple of hours to get my room ready to go. Surprisingly, I was pretty well organized at the end of last year and there doesn't seem to be a ton of work to do. Lots of copying, but that's always the case.

4) I forgot to mention in my last post that we have added more pictures to the Picasa site, and do so at least once a week. Just click here.


No comments:

Post a Comment